|Mac OS X Internet Setup
1. Click on menu
and select System Preferences and click on Network button.
2. On the Network windows,
- Location : select Automatic
- Configure : select Internal Modem
- Under TCP/IP tab, at Configure, select Using PPP.
- Domain Name Servers
- Search Domains
3. Click on PPP tab, put the following information.
- Service Provider, put CSLoxInfo.
- Telephone Number: put CS LoxInfo Internet Access Phone number.
You can view CS LoxInfo Internet Phone numbers from http://www.csloxinfo.co.th/html/access.asp
- Alternate Number: put another CS LoxInfo Access Phone number as
a backup if the first number can not connect.
Note. Calling within the same province
is 3 Bath per call. Calling across the province within the same or different
area code will be charged as long distance call. CS LoxInfo does not take
any responsibility for any telephone charges.
- Account Name: put your email@example.com For
example, firstname.lastname@example.org where labura and email@example.com
are user-id and hostname respectively.
- Password: put your password
To see more details about connection click on PPP Options.
4. On this Windows leave it as default. If you would like to use Terminal
screen, make a check at Connect using a terminal window (command line),
then click OK.
5. On the Proxies tab, leave all checks blank. then click on Modem
6. On Modem tab,
- Sound : It will enable sound of your modem.
- Dialing: It will enable phone signal type. Most of new telephone
system will use Tone signal. If it is selected incorrect type
of your phoneline it may cause the problem of line busy or some difficulty
to connect to the Internet.
If all setting are correct, click Save to confirm the setting.
7. To connect to the Internet, Open MacHD (Mac Hard disk), then
double click on Applications
8. Double click on Internet Connect
9. Click Connect button to dial to the Internet.