Windows CE : Setting
up Dial-Up Networking
1. On Windows CE Desktop, click on Start
menu, point to Programs.
2. Double click Communications.
3. Double click Remote
4. Double click Make New Connection.
5. Type a name for the connection as CS Loxinfo,
then click Next.
6. Select a modem, enter Area
code, Country code and telephone
number, then TCP/IP Settings..
7. On TCP/IP setting
dialog, making sure you have the setting looks like this, click OK
8. Click Finish on Dial-Up
9. Now, the new CS Loxinfo
icon was created.
to CS Loxinfo
1. Double click CSLOXINFO icon.
2. Enter your UserID in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Dial Properties, if you like to configure
the prefix number.
3. The status "Opening
Port" is now displayed.
4. Next, status changes to "Dialing".
5. The status changes to
6. Once the connection was successfully made,
now the status change to "Connected"
and the "Cancel"
button changes to "Disconnect".
1. On the WindowsCE desktop, double click
Microsoft Pocket Internet
2. Enter the URL address, for example "http://www.csloxinfo.com"
then hit Enter.
Inbox (WindowsCE Internet mail)
1. On the Windows CE desktop, double click
Inbox. The mail window appears.
2. Click Compose and Select Options.
3. The Options
dialog appears, make sure the settings look like this.
4. Click Read.
Make sure the settings are set like this.
5. Click Delete
Items. Make sure the settings are set like this.
6. Click Service.
Then click Add.
7. Enter Service Name as CSLOXINFO,
then click OK.
8. Next, on Mail
(Step 1 of 3), select CSLOXINFO as connection, enter your mail host
User ID, password and your return (email) address.
9. Click Next.
10. Next, you can setup the connection setting
as needed, then click Next.
11. Next, you can setup Connect and Transfer
and Transfer limit as needed.
12. Click Finish.
13. Now, CSLOXINFO setting profile was created,
for new Mail
1. Click Service
menu and choose Connect
(Ctrl + Q). The header of the messages appear.
2. If you see a message you are particularly interested in, highlight
the message by clicking on it once, then click Service,
Retrieve Full Text Copy.