Setup the Internet Connection
- Double click My Computer icon on the Desktop, then Dial-Up Networking.
- Double click on Make New Connection icon, type a name for the connection
as csloxinfo, replacing My Connection.
- Choose the correct modem from the list, then click Next.
- Type Area Code, telephone number for csloxinfo Internet access and
select Thailand (66) for a country code.
- Click Next and then Finish. The csloxinfo icon is now created.
- Right click on csloxinfo icon, then select Properties Click on the
Server Types tab, select PPP: Internet, Windows NT Server, Windows
98 for the type of dial-up server and put a check ONLY the following
- Enable Software Compression
- Click OK for all remaining steps.
Connect to Sign-Up Server
- Double click on My Computer icon, then Dial-Up Networking folder.
- Double click csloxinfo icon.
- Type signup into both User name: and Password: box.
- User name : signup
- Password : signup
- Make sure that the number was setup in the Phone number: box is
the correct number for the Internet access.
- Click Connect button.
Once the connection was established, the Connect to dialog will be minimized
as a small icon on the right button corner of the screen, next to the
Register your Internet account on-line
- Start the Internet Explorer browser by double clicking on the Internet
Explorer icon that appears on the Desktop or click on Start menu,
point to Programs, Internet Explorer, then select the Internet Explorer.
- At the Address box, type http://signup.csloxinfo.com,
then hit Enter
- Click the Starting up NEW Account button that appears on the Sign-up
- Enter the Verification code and Serial number in the appropriate
fields, then click Next.
- Both Verification code and Serial number can be found on the code
- Enter your Personal Information, Service Type, Account Setup Information,
Contact/Billing and Tax/Invoice Address, then click Next.
- Next, enter your preferred User-ID in the Login box, then click
Next. The User-ID will be a part of your e-mail address, for example,
if User-ID is john, then the e-mail address would be "email@example.com"
- Next, type your own password for your User-ID in the Password box,
then click Next.
- Take a note of the Account Setup information or print out the Web
page for future reference, then click SIGNUP NOW to continue with
the next step or click CORRECTION to correct the information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Term and Conditions page, then
click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- The Internet account is now created. The Internet setup configuration
file will be transferred to your machine and then prompted whether
to Save or Open that file. Select Open It and then click OK.
- Click OK on the dialog saying that now you are ready to connect
to the Internet, then the csloxinfo icon will be created in the Dial-Up
- Close the Internet Explorer Web browser by clicking the Close (X)
- The sign-up process is now successfully completed. To disconnect
from the server, double click the connection status icon on the right
bottom corner of the screen, next to the clock and then click Disconnect
on the connection status dialog.
Connect to the Internet
- Double click on My Computer icon on the Desktop.
- Double click on Dial-Up Networking folder.
- Double click on csloxinfo icon.
- On the Connect To dialog, enter User-ID in the User name: box in
the form of firstname.lastname@example.org, and password in the Password
- For example:
- User name : email@example.com
- Password : xxxxxxxx
You can check the User-ID and assigned host name from the Account Setup
Information you have been noted or printed during signup process. Make
sure the right number was filled in the phone number box. You can change
the phone number as you preferred by replacing the present phone number
with the other number. Click Connect. The program now attempts to connect
to the server. Once the connection was established, the Connect to dialog
will minimize itself as a small icon to the right button corner of the
screen, next to the clock. Now, you are ready to start using the Internet.
Start using the Internet Explorer
Start the Internet Explorer browser by double clicking on the Internet
Explorer icon that appears on the Desktop or click on Start menu, point
to Programs, Internet Explorer, then select the Internet Explorer. Type
the Web site address, for example, www.yahoo.com in the Address bar,
then hit Enter. The Yahoo Web page will be displayed. Now, you can search
for the information you wanted.
Disconnect from the Internet
Double click the connection status icon on the right bottom corner
and then click the Disconnect from the connection status dialog.